October came and went so fast!! We had a lot of fun and took advantage of the festivities! Sorry for the picture overload but I am only a month behind in pictures.
PUMPKIN PATCH
For Family Night we went to the local pumpkin patch with the Higginson family. We rode on a hayride to the pumpkin patch and picked our pumpkins. The pumpkins were good pickings this year and it was hard to choose.
Me and the girls...and little Abby in the back ground. Ha!
FALL CARNIVAL
The Youth in our new ward hosted the Fall Carnival this year. We played all the games and Sienna got her face painted. It was a fun night!
GARDNER VILLAGE
We went to Gardner Village to shop and see the witches. It was my first time and I must say it was a mad house. I could not believe how many people were there. We shopped, went to lunch at Archibald's, rode a hayride to the witches and went on a pony ride. Whew! What a fun day!
This picture is a crack up! None of the kids were into it...can you tell?
Hayride to the Witches
The kids doing the witch dance with the disco witch. Sienna and Griffin never wanted to stop.
CARVING PUMPKINS
Gotta love this little Rinky Dink!!
PRESCHOOL HALLOWEEN PARTY
Sienna and Lily. Lily is her "favorite" friend at preschool.
ANNUAL PUMPKIN WALK
Tyler was on his way to China for the week, so me and the girls visited our annual pumpkin walk. I was amazed by all the creativity. It was a fun cold night!
Sienna's eyes were still dark from her makeup earlier that day at her preschool party. ha!
Smurfs!
Tangled! Sienna's favorite!
Edward and Bella....mom's personal favorite!
BERRETT COSTUME PARTY
Duncan, Ryan, Savannah, Ellie, Zaida, Sienna and Ava
Audry and Zaida
Sienna and Griffin
HaLLoWeEn
On Halloween we went trick or treating with the Hackbarth family. We had two cute little pirates, a butterfly and Raggedy Ann. We went all around our neighborhood and then went to 2 different haunted houses. The kids, believe it or not, LOVED the haunted houses! Sienna came out of the first one and asked to go again. The last one was the best! I wish I got more pictures of it while we were walking through it since it was all outside.
off we go!!!
Kennedy, Carter, Sienna and Zaida
The last Haunted House...BooooAAAAHAAAA





3 comments:
Your girls are adorable. Your hair is so long!!
Too cute!
Oh my goodness I had so much fun catching up on here! Such cute pictures!! And you, look like a babe!! You look so gorgeous, Katie! Oh, I like really miss you. And ZAIDA is 2??? What?? It feels like she was just born, I can't even believe how fast time seems to go lately. She is such a beautiful girl, and I can't believe how big Sienna looks to me in all these pictures! She is one of the big kids now, its so crazy to me. She seems like such a sweet big sister to Zaida. Your family is beautiful!! Give everyone a squeeze!! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment