CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year we had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with the Berretts and the Lloyds. They always have such a yummy spread to munch on all day long. Tyler took the girls out to rake the leaves for their jump pile. Man, did they have a blast!
We have so much to be thankful for! I don't have enough time to put it all down into words but I can at least express my gratitude for the most important things. I am grateful for eternal families and the amazing blessing to be a mother to 2 miracles. I am grateful for the Gospel and the life it helps me lead. I am grateful for a loving, forgiving Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ. I am grateful for a warm home that protects my family and helps build lasting memories. I am grateful for amazing friends that I can count on. Aside from the house, you can't put a price on any of these blessings, they are priceless.
Grandma and Grandpa Berrett
I am grateful for how "lady like" Sienna is sitting in her skirt for our family picture!
Getting ready to jump in the leaves!







We had fun going up to my in-law's house on Wednesday to help brine the turkey. Tyler's parents have never tried it before so I am glad it turned out so good. Sienna got the beauty salon treatment from Grandma Lynn, manicure, up-do, and make-up. ha!
Savannah and Sienna
I love this picture! It is so honest and shows how much fun they were having!
Zaida and Ellie
I thought this was so cute! The guys playing Sorry before eating. They were having so much fun being so competitive with one another.
All set for the Thanksgiving Feast! We enjoyed way too much yummy food! I really am grateful for all that we have! I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and found themselves surrounded by family and friends!
After Thanksgiving I met up with some girlfriends and attacked "Black Friday" for the first time. We went balls out and headed to Walmart for my first time. I seriously thought I was going to die! It was such an adrenaline rush! All human decency goes out the window on Black Friday. My girlfriends made out big with some toys for Christmas. Unfortunately I did not make out with a new Shark Steam cleaner;-( my old one pooped out, however; I did make it out alive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest family ever! So sad I missed Black Friday shopping but you are definitely right - you succeeded just to make it out in one piece. Love ya!

Brittny said...

Those pics in the leaves remind me of the fun we had growing up in Georgia. We sure missed you this thanksgiving, but we are glad you had fun with the Berretts. Such an adorable family. Love you

Unknown said...

So cute! Love all your pics! I'm still sad we're not going to be neighbors but I'm happy that the process is better. They were going to dig our hole yesterday but then it was supposed to snow so they didn't and it never snowed. They postponed it another week. I sure can't wait! They are changing the ward boundaries again in 2 weeks. We might just might have been a part of 3 different wards within a period of 4 months. Miss you guys!