


Taking Ben on a stroll around the block.

Little Ava and I played all night.

In the last month we had two precious babies born into our family. My older sister Tara gave birth to a beautiful girl, Hannah and my younger sister Brittny gave birth to a handsome boy, Benjamin. I had the wonderful opportunity to visit my family in Arizona and meet baby Benjamin. Baby Benjamin is such a precious baby. I loved spending quality time with Brittny and her sweet family. I also got to see my brother Nick and his family. I can't believe how big Ava is! She is the funniest happiest little thing! We had fun as a family eating yummy food and watching a movie the last night I was there.
I have to thank my wonderful husband for making this trip possible for me. He took time away from work to watch our girls.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





1 comment:
Holy Cow Brittny! You look amazing after just having had a baby! You and Katie both! So glad you got to spend time together!
Post a Comment