CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday "2" Zaida







The cake! This cake is actually attempt #2. my first attempt did not come out of the pan! Thankfully my new friend and wonderful neighbor Janeal came over with shortening.





Zaida was too little last year for a "smash" cake so this year was fun to watch her go to town.



Zaida just felt like she had to turn 2! We had the Jackson's and the Koone's over for pizza, cake and ice cream. It was a really fun night! Sorry for the lack of pictures. My camera died and I charged it with wrong charger:-(!! I will post more pictures later.

Zaida's stats:
Weight: a whole whopping 18.6 lbs
Height: 31inches

Zaida is an absolute sweet heart! She loves people and is turning into quite the social butterfly. She is talking more and more everyday. She mimics our speech really well. She can count to 10 and try's to go further. It caught us off guard as well;-) Zaida loves to scowl at us to get us to laugh. It is the cutest thing! We love our little cuddle bug! Happy Birthday!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Zaida! I love the cute cake.

Aubry said...

Can't believe she's two! Happy birthday to Zaida!

Brittny said...

I love the cake! Happy birthday Zaida

Leslie said...

I love my little Zaida! Happy birthday to her! I love her cake. You look hot Mama too!