CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sienna-isms

We spent our Labor Day laboring in the stores looking for good deals on bath towels. As I was pondering colors I realized I couldn't see or hear Sienna playing. Thankfully I did not have to look long...I turn around to notice a little girl tucked in to one of the decorative beds looking like she was taking a nice little snooze.








I am finally ready to check out, I usher Sienna along and I notice some pink rugs. (Sienna told us as we were finishing our home that she wanted pink carpet in her room...not brown. I promised her we would find a pink rug for her room.) As I was browsing I notice Sienna disappeared again. I start to get nervous when I can not find her right away. I spot a pink blur in the JC Penney photo studio, but I disregard it because the blur was sitting next to a family getting their picture taken. Surely that could not be Sienna. Growing more and more nervous I decide to look in the studio just to be sure and to my surprise the pink blur was indeed Sienna posing with a family for pictures!!! She was literally sitting on the back drop with her legs to the side smiling with this family!!! I whisper her name and grab her arm, but she resists and tells me she is getting her picture taken. Thankfully the family found her amusing. The dad said they thought they found another member of the family. It was one of those situations where you want to start laughing hysterically, but are so embarrassed at the same time. The photographer was so confused... Ha! Good times! Never a dull moment with Sienna.


1 comment:

Kroeger Klan said...

HA!! I love Sienna... she is so funny!!! We sure miss you guys!