
The girls started dance this week, and Sienna could not be more thrilled! Sienna is doing a tumbling class this year and me and Zaida are enrolled in a Mom and Tot dance class.

I think this class will really help Zaida get familiar with bigger groups and following directions. The first half of class we dance, dress up, and sing songs. The second half we play in the tumbling room. Zaida played and explored the entire room. She was in heaven.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





2 comments:
Sydney would be so jealous! She has been dying to take dance but we have just had too much going on and don't want to spend the money before the baby is born. Go Sienna! I bet she is in heaven.
Zaida looked like she was ready to dance and tumble before she could walk! I bet she loves it!
Post a Comment