


The first day is always the most anticipated day of school. You get to wear a new outfit...usually, meet new friends and get accustomed to a new routine. Sienna was excited ALL morning long waiting to go to preschool. This year she will be going in the afternoons so she was a bit confused. Normally we are racing to get ready and out the door on time for the morning class. Not the case this year! Now she won't be so bored during her "quiet time" watching movies with mom, however; I will miss that time with her. We are excited for you little Sienna Bienna!

After school I took her to the sweet shop to get a yummy cup cake. A fun little tradition on special days.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





4 comments:
What a little cutie! ...I have to ask, what are the letters on the mantle of the fireplace? Does it spell something? I can't figure it out.
Sienna looks darling and so grown up! I was wondering about the letters too, I couldn't figure it out. :)
Have you tried The Sweet Tooth Fairy by Cafe Rio?? MMMMMmmmm... Let's go sometime. And let me know when you're ready for another playdate!
Sienna looks darling and so grown up! I was wondering about the letters too, I couldn't figure it out. :)
Have you tried The Sweet Tooth Fairy by Cafe Rio?? MMMMMmmmm... Let's go sometime. And let me know when you're ready for another playdate!
The letters are the first initial of all the grand kids on the Berrett side. Believe me, it is always a conversation piece. Ha!
Post a Comment