CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

All Moved In!!!

We moved into our house a little less than 2 weeks ago. We are getting more and more settled everyday. I hate moving and the long process but I love de-junking. I think I am getting carried away because I keep getting rid of everything.
Ty found a spec home in the beginning of the summer that was mostly completed. The inside was all drywall so we were able to pick all the colors.


We love how it turned out!





We love our new neighborhood and neighbors! We really appreciated everyone who came out to help. I truly marvel how complete strangers will donate their time and energy to help their new neighbors move in.
I really need to thank Lynn and Marlon for letting us live in their home for 4 1/2 months.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Jenn Whitesides said...

yay! Glad you finally have a house! Love the paintjob and LOVE your kitchen!

Aubry said...

How fun! Glad you found a house you like and are now getting settled!

Leslie said...

It is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see it in person! Yay!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't been on this blog of yours in SO LONG!! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your new home!! How exciting! It looks beautiful! I'm dying to see the rest of it! I remember when you said you sold your house, and you were on my mind last week, and I was wondering if you found a new one. So exciting!! And your family is just beautiful, Katie! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! Sienna cracks me up, I got laughing so hard about her 'sneaking' in the JC Penney picture, lol!! That is funny stuff! Oh, I miss you girl!! Everytime I see pictures of you guys, I feel like it wasn't that long ago we were all just a couple of young marrieds with no kids! And yet it feels like it's been way too long! We miss you guys so much. Someday, right??? I need to call you, is what I need to do! Love ya girl!!