Zaida's most recent stats (one month ago)
13lbs. 6 oz
25 inches long


Look How Far She Has Come

Her first diaper compared to her current size 2 diapers
I wanted to take more comparison pictures but I am too lazy. :(
Birthday Fun
Birthday Fun


No smash cake for this birthday considering she is technically 9 months, but maybe I will make one for her adjusted birthday.


I was so nervous she would not even try it because Zaida is already a picky eater, but she loved the pudding pie and even liked the graham cracker crust. She ate her whole slice!


She loved her present from mom and dad. She has to fight her sister off of it. ha! She plays with her toys and entertains herself for long periods of time.

Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Marlon came over to see the birthday girl

Zaida, you truly are our "lucky" one. We love you so much and the sweet spirit you bring to our home. I love your smiles, your sweet giggles, and your constant tooting noises you have become so good at. I love that you love to cuddle with your mommy all the time. I love how you light up and flash me a huge grin whenever I walk into the room you are in. I love how excited you get when I read you books or turn on your musical mobile. I love how much you love your sister, you smile and laugh the most for her. As Fancy Nancy puts it, "I love you, there isn't a fancy or better way of saying that."






8 comments:
She's just SO cute! Happy 1st birthday to Zaida! I'm sure it's been an emotional celebration for you, much like Tatum's 1st birthday was for me. I'm sure she'll love regular cake when the time comes!
I love how she has just one string of hair on top! Haha. SYdney's hair did the same thing. So cute! She is getting big compared to how tiny she was. Can't wait to see pictures of her when she officially reaches 1 year of development. Happy Birthday, Zaida! We love you!
She's so tiny! Happy birthday!
So sweet. I still think your story is amazing...even a year later. I'm glad things are going so well.
Happy 1st Birthday Zaida! WOW really, she is already that old! Weird that, it was a year ago that you scared the crap out of me as my patient! You were a scary one! So happy things turned out so wonderful!
What an amazing story and an amazing mom! I can't imagine the emotions you've gone through bringing little Zaida into this world. It looks like she is quite the little angel!
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year. Crazy and so amazing! I love all of the before and after pictures. She's a cute one!
This is the greatest blessing. I am so glad Zaida is doing well. I really miss you! We need to get together and catch up.
Post a Comment