Sienna has a neighborhood playgroup every Wednesday so I decided to host a Halloween party on my day to watch the kids. All the kids admired
every one's costumes and called
each other by their "costume" name. I love Halloween so I had a blast preparing for this party with Sienna.
Supergirl Zion, Princess Ava, Kitty Cat Sienna, Tinkerbell Sydney, Elephant Cole and
Eyore Hannah



Trick or treating for candy around the yard.

Sticking their hands in all the mysterious gunk to find hidden treasures.


Thanks Melissa for all your help, I could not have pulled it off without you.

For lunch the kids had "mummy" dogs, jello with creepy crawly worms, strawberry "bloody" lemonade, and
cheeto puffs.
5 comments:
What a fun playgroup! Don't you just love this time of year?? You throw a great party!!!!
What a cute idea! I bet the kids loved it!
Looks like the party turned out way cute! Abigail has the same shopping cart as Zaida and she loves it!
Cute kids in costumes! Halloween parties are the best!
I love all the pictures of the happy kidds at your cute Halloween party. Dad and I were so lucky to come up and be there for Halloween and seeing Zaida and Sienna in their cute costumes.
Post a Comment