TOWN FALL FESTIVAL

Sienna, the Kitty Cat
The weekend before Ty left for Germany, my parents came to visit. My dad was only staying for the weekend, but my mom was staying for the whole week to keep me company.

Zaida, the pink bunny

The Fall Festival was so cute. Sienna had a blast jumping on all the inflatable fun houses and slides.
PRESCHOOL HALLOWEEN PARTY
I was finishing laying Zaida down for the night around 8:30 when I hear a loud knock on the door. Toby starts barking frantically as he always does and makes my heart skip faster for I was not expecting anyone. I went downstairs and looked out my window next to my front door only to be frightened to the point I could not move any further. All I could see was a man with a crazy black wig on with his sweater pulled up around his face. I looked for a car in the driveway but did not recognize it. "Who the h*ll was at my door?" This unexpected visitor kept saying, "Trick or Treat" and "Happy Halloween" in a creepy voice. I thought it was young kids playing a Halloween prank on me. The movie, "The Strangers" kept running through my head. Sooooo...I continued to stand there looking at my scary visitor and giving him the "I am not opening my door" eyes. When he finally realized I was not opening my door, he grabbed another person hiding in the corner and shoved her in front of the window. She was wearing a freaky skeleton mask. It took me 2 seconds to figure out who this girl was but it took longer to register. It was my sister Brittny and my brother in law Phil from AZ. They totally surprised me! Everyone knew but me! I could not believe it, they got me good. It was the best/scariest Halloween surprise ever!
Sienna got a kick out of the skeleton mask especially when she was wearing her glow in the dark skeleton pajamas.


We all had so much fun carving our pumpkins. We all carved different pictures using 2 pumpkins, pretty thrifty eh? Sienna loved pulling out the pumpkin slime. We saved some seeds for roasting....YUM!

Don't you just love the storm clouds behind me? The skies decided to open and downpour just as we wanted to trick or treat. ha!
TRICK OR TREAT TIME

Sienna was lucky enough to get two hand me down costumes from her cousin Naomi. Most of her parties she wore the kitty costume and saved Tinkerbell for Halloween. I was really nervous the whole month because Sienna was convinced she would be able to fly like Tinkerbell. It was really nerve wracking when I sprayed gold glittery hairspray in her hair and told her it was pixie dust. I really thought she would put on her wings and she would try to fly down the stairs.

My sweet cuddly bunny. Pictures do not do this little girl justice.













7 comments:
I would have had a heart attack if someone had done with Brittny and Phil did! Yikes! Glad it was a fun Halloween for you guys!
Your girls are so cute!! I love the tinkerbell costume, Brilee is on a tinkerbell kick. She always says, I can't fly because my wings are wet:) I am glad you are all doing well!
I loved being there for another Halloween with you and the girls, we had so much fun. Can't wait for Thanksgiving. Love your blog.
so so fun! Love the pictures and that Brittny scared you! If I remember right though, it isn't to difficult to scare you.:)
Cute, cute and cute!
So much fun stuff! The girls are so cute in their costumes. Lucky Sienna to get to pick from 2 costumes!
WOW you guys look like you had an amazing holiday! What fun to have a surprise from family! The girls looks so cute!
Post a Comment