CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Utah State Fair

We went to the Utah State Fair with the Barlow family a few weeks back and we had a blast. Going to the fair is a Fall tradition for our family so we were happy to have the Barlows company. Sienna has so much fun with their kids. We saw the animals, rode the rides, and enjoyed the Fairs treats. We can't wait for next year...maybe I will find my fried Snickers.

The poor Black Angus behind us was heading to the slaughter we were told. I am not a vegetarian, not even close but it is still so sad to think where your food comes from.





Norine and I racing down the big yellow slide, looks like me and Sienna won!



Tyler and Sienna


Little Hands on the Farm is the cutest exhibit and it is free. The kids go along and work at various stations like they would on a farm...milking cows, grooming sheep, planting and picking the harvest and so on and so on. Their favorite part is selling their trade at the market and buying a treat with their hard earned dollar.















these two girls have become two peas and a pod and little McCoy feels like the odd man out sometimes.

3 comments:

Aubry said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! This time of year always get so busy. I've been thinking about you and your little Zaida...can't believe she'll be one this week!

Leslie said...

I loved all of your pictures! It was fun to read all of your updates. Sienna's hair is growing SO long! We miss her. Glad you had fun at the fair and the pumpkin patch. Sort of makes me want to seek out a pumpkin patch near us! Happy Birthday to Zaida on Friday!

bevany said...

I love the fair!! Every year I say I want to go and it hasn't happened in a while. Next year for sure. It looks like you guys had a blast!