CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"The Great Outdoors"

Last Saturday we enjoyed a hike as a family up around Tyler's parent's house. The weather was great and we all had loads of fun. Sienna got nervous of all the sounds she was hearing (gun shots, bugs, etc.) so Tyler had to carry her a good majority of the way.




Tyler found a silk worm crawling on his neck on the way home. YUCK! This is probably the spot where the little guy decided to drop in.






A little butterfly, can you spot it? Sienna calls it a futterby. Close enough, right?




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, I can't believe how big Sienna is getting! When you come down here we'll have to go on a cool hike

Anonymous said...

You got some great shots!! Sienna is so adorable and getting so big!

Heather said...

looks like fun! You need one of those hiking "chairs" that strap to your back so sienna can ride around. we love ours.

Valerie Knowlton said...

So much fun for you guys. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Sienna is so cute!

Leslie said...

This is going to come as a big surprise, maybe, but I actually really love hiking! It is just WAY too hot in the summer here to ever go. I guess I should carve out some time this coming winter. The girls might be big enough to even come by then. Looks like you had a blast. Can't wait to see you next week!!

Jenn Whitesides said...

Yay! This is the first time in a while that I was able to look at your blog without my computer freezing. My computer has really gotta go! Sienna is getting so big and I love the pigtails. I'm very impressed that you took her on a hike. I can see my kids lasting about 5 minutes. Anyways, it was great to catch up on you guys again and the front yard looks great by the way!

bevany said...

Looks like fun...is it the nature hike up there above hwy 89. I think we did that last year.

Unknown said...

how fun! What a beautiful day to go hiking too.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my gosh I haven't been on your blog in so long!! First of all, how fun to go on a family hike!! I love all the pictures of Sienna, she looks adorable. I won't ever forget our hike,.....hahaha...!!! Me running out of water 5 min. into it...etc. And how exciting to do landscaping in your yard! It already looks amazing!! So good to talk to you the other day...I'll call you again soon. By the way,,,,my Swiffer pooped out on me the other day and Dan and I bought a Shark!! I love it. Tell your mom thanks for the tip, and I'm so glad you told me about it!! Just in the nick of time!