Sienna is getting a
BIG Christmas present this year. The package says 9 months to fully prepare, but we all know it really takes 10. Although it may only be about the size of a lime now it is growing day by day and working ever so hard to get bigger. Batteries are not included in the package. They do warn you, delivery of package can be early or late. They also say it takes two to create, but we all know the woman finishes the job.
That's right, Sienna is getting a baby sibling for Christmas this year! We only hope Sienna will love this "package" as much as her parents do.
20 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys.
I told Josh that I felt a little slow when you showed me the picture saying she was a big sister. I was like "What?" I was also pretty slow when you were trying to tell me the baby is due on Christmas. I think I need to get more sleep. Ha!
Congrats friend! I am very happy for you. Have fun getting fat... ;)
YAY! I am so excited for you guys! Sienna is going to love having a sibling. I hope everything is going smoothly for you. Maybe it will be born on my Tyler's birthday (December 19th). Congrats again! Keep me posted on all things baby.
Congrats!! That is so exciting! I've loved my #2 and think this one was all around easier than the first! Hopefully yours is too!
Yay! We are so excited for your guys and Sienna will be a wonderful big sister! Hope you are feeling better...
Yay! I am glad it's not a secret anymore...I was ready to blow jk! I can't wait to see the picture of Sienna holding the sign.
Congrats! How fun for you guys and what a great christmas present. Are you going to be watched closer since you delivered so early with Sienna?
Yeah! Congratulations! I'm very excited for your little family. I'm sure Sienna will love the Christmas present.
Congratulations! Two kids is the best, they will be great friends! Can't wait to hear what "it" is!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. It will be a great Christmas present.
Yeah! That is so exciting! Congrats to all of you!
Yay!!! Congratulations! Sienna will love the new baby and will be a great big sister!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!!
Merry Christmas early! Can't wait for the arrival, we love you guys!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!!
Oh my gosh, great news!! I was just thinking about you having a second baby the other day, I must be in tune ;). I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats you guys!!! What a great Christmas present! Let us know how it all goes! I still need to meet Sienna in person, we all need to get together soon!
Oh my goodness!!!! How exciting! I seriously feel like picking up the phone right now and calling you! So when we talked like a week ago, you totally knew??!! You are in trouble girl! (just kidding) I am so happy and excited for you and Tyler, and I am just beyond thrilled. I'm going to call you soon. I love you!!!
I heard that little rumor and I am so excited!!!! I love the way you told too! So cute!!!
Katie I am so excited for you guys! I hope things go well. We need to chat. Call me sometime.
Post a Comment