

We celebrated 9 years of marriage this last weekend! Tyler and I always joke and call it 9 LONG years, but in reality it has flown by. Tyler surprised me one day last week by saying one of his coworkers had paid for a room at the Alaskan Inn and needed to use it by the end of the month and would not be able to, so Tyler gave him $25 for it. I was super excited cause I must say it, i needed a break!!! We arranged for a babysitter for the evening and my sweet in-laws got up with them in the morning. Thanks Lynn and Mar!
That night we dined at a favorite restaurant of ours and shared good food and conversation. We raced to the movies and saw Super 8 which was a fun movie and then off to the room for a little R&R. The next day we took the girls swimming and spent the rest of the day as a family.
Tyler, I love you and am thankful everyday for you. I love the laughter we share everyday! I can't believe we are on our way to a decade of marriage!





2 comments:
HAPPY 9 YEARS!!! Wow! It's amazing how fast time flies. I can't believe when we first met you guys, we were all just a bunch of newly weds, without kids...oh those days! I so wish we could meet up again soon, and catch up face to face, instead of our computers! But I guess I'll take what I can get :) You and Tyler are such a great couple, and look at the beautiful family you have created! You have such a darling family. So blessed! Love you guys so much!! Tell Ty we said hi!
Congratulations and happy anniversary! I remember going to your reception! Time flies :)
Post a Comment