CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Little Zaida Poo



Believe it or not, our little Zaida is 18 months old! These are her stats:

Weight: 15lbs 11oz.





Height: 29 inches





Head: 46 in.





Zaida is a mommy's girl through and through and I love it! She loves her big sister Sienna and it is so fun to watch their relationship grow and grow as she does. Zaida has always been very good at playing and entertaining herself independently but she loves the company of Sienna. Hearing them giggle and laugh is the best sound ever! Zaida is the sweetest little thing and we just love her!

*Zaida has been walking for about a month now. She still prefers crawling because it is faster but she loves to practice her walking skills everyday. She pushed one of Sienna's strollers today all around the house without realizing she was walking all around. (she normally only walks across the room from person to person or chair.)

*Her words she says on a daily basis are:
hello

mommy, daddy

Zaida

*words she says randomly:

bye bye

boo

good girl

thank you

down

*Zaida loves to talk on the phone! She puts it up to her face and says "hello" and she just added today, "hello, hey" to her dialogue.

*She goes up and down stairs with ease.

*She can get down off the furniture and if the furniture is low enough she gets up by herself.

*She LOVES puffy cheetos! If I can't get her to eat anything else I know I can get her to eat cheetos.

*She loves to play at the park and loves going down the slide.

*She loves taking baths and loves water.

*She loves to play with Toby. She grabs his tug toy and holds on with all her might. She picks up his throw toys and throws them for him.

*She loves the remote control. She loves to push the buttons and watch the tv for a response.


We love watching you grow and learn new things Zaida!










7 comments:

Leslie said...

I loved all of the posts! Cheetos are like crack to my kids. I can't even let them see a bag of cheetos or they drive me insane with the begging. Little Zaida is adorable and such a tiny little squirt. I'm glad that you had a fun Easter and they looked so pretty in their Easter dresses. I hope you find an awesome house soon!

Heather said...

so fun! She is getting big.

Anonymous said...

Cute little Zaida!!! Where are you guys moving? Come out here by us!!!!

Kasey and Baron said...

I'm going to miss seeing that cute girl in Relief Society...and of course, I'll miss my wonderful visiting teacher! Good luck with finding a new home where you'll have many more years of special memories!

Aubry said...

She's so cute! Good luck with finding a new house. That should be fun! By the way, we are going to be up there in Utah in a few weeks. If you'll be around we'd love to see you.

Jenn Whitesides said...

Your girls are Soooo adorable! I loved them in their little easter dresses! I was thinking about you on Easter, hoping you were surving since Tyler was in China??!! And little Zaida is growing up! She was just 8 lbs. I think since I saw her last. I can't wait to see them again and get our kiddos together. Anyways congrats on selling your house! Maybe you'll be in a new one when we come visit this summer!

Erin Marriott said...

I can't believe she's 18 months!!!! Wow! Does time ever fly!! She is so adorable, and is getting to be such a big girl!! Your family is beautiful, Katie!! And p.s.!!!! Oh my gosh I had no idea you sold your house! Congratulations! And hopefully you will find a new home soon! How exciting for you guys! I'm sure it was a little emotional leaving, (I know that's how I'll be when we sell and upgrade). It was your first home! And how nice you can live with Tyler's parents for a little while and take your time! Oh, I miss you girl! I really need to call you and catch up. Love you!