CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Fun

This Easter was a little somber this year as the daddy of our house hold was in China on business. I did my best to make it as fun and enjoyable as I could.
Sienna was soooooo fun this year! She was super excited for the Easter Bunny to come to our house and leave her treats. She was asking about the process all day long and just as I was getting her settled into bed this is what she said:
Sienna: "mommy, I don't think I want the Easter Bunny to come into my room."
me: "okay babe, the Easter Bunny is a nice bunny and will only come in if you want him to."
Sienna: "well, maybe you can call him and tell him I only want him to come in with mommy."
I about died!


She was all about decorating the Easter eggs this year. I got a monster egg kit and she honestly did it all by herself with very little help from me.







MoNsTeR EgGs!








Easter Baskets were a success!




I loved Sienna's dress this year, she looked like such a pretty little girl! Poor Zaida had to settle for a hand me down Easter dress this year but she looked pretty adorable herself!




I had to rush to take pictures right before church so....not the best but still cute and memorable!





Hunting for eggs at Grandma and Grandpa's house!





Sienna and Griffin



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness it feels like forever ago that I was up there with my girls. Sienna did a great job with her Monster eggs. Can't wait until you guys find your new house so we can come and visit again.

Heather said...

Sienna's hair is so long! I love the Easter eggs with eyes and hair.