It took forever to get here but Summer has finally arrived! My girls love to swim! Little Zaida is by far the most daring...it is a little unsettling but she is learning fast. The kiddie pool is only 2 feet deep and Zaida spends most of her time in the middle. Ha! Little stink knows how to get my heart racing.
We are looking forward to spending some time in sunny AZ with my family. More Summer, here we come!

4 comments:
Very cute! I love summer in the pool with the kids.
How fun!! I'm glad summer has arrived for you guys! I know my parents were sick to death of the snow! Kind of a crazy and long winter! Wish we could come hang out with you guys at the pool! Our girls would absolutely have a ball together!
It was so fun to see you recently! I hope you get to blogging more! Just download blog press on your iPhone and it is so easy. :) Hope you get into the new house soon.
Cute! It feels like it took summer forever to get here and now it's almost over. We haven't even been to the pool yet!
Post a Comment