CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Screaming Match

Warning: nakedness

I know, I know...I probably should not post naked pics or videos of my kids on the internet. If you do not agree with me posting not so inappropriate videos on my blog (in my mind, they are babies for heavens sakes) then don't watch it. I must say if you choose to pass this opportunity by you might be missing out on some serious cuteness.

My girls LOVE to take baths together. Taking a bath with each other is just as fun to them as going to Chucky Cheese or even the family fun center. They try out new things it seems like every time they bathe together and this is what they did the other night. Zaida started it. Zaida finished it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are my funny little girls. That was hilarious, I could watch that over and over. only 15 more days until I can watch them live.
I know I will be saying, ready set scream....

Anonymous said...

I could hear and smell that toot from here. PYOUUU.

Hilarious Love Granpaaa Kirk

Heather said...

cute indeed!

Anonymous said...

My girls love the bath too. They can be so funny.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I love it! Your girls are so precious! I still can't get over how big Zaida is getting! She's one of the big kids now!

Unknown said...

That is too cute! I was playing it and Manuel thought it was our kids screaming upstairs. My kids usually do this at the grocery store. I think its much cuter in the bathtub!

Leslie said...

So funny! They are going to be such BFF's when they are older. My girls love to sit on each other, naked, in the tub and play "horsey." It looks REALLY inappropriate so I am always scared to snap a picture even though it makes me laugh so hard. I love your girls. They are so funny! Just wait until they are older and getting into more trouble! Trust me when I say that it WILL happen and they will make you feel very outnumbered. :)