CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Love and Luck

I am a bit behind on our recent events and holidays....
I made yummy peanut butter balls for Valentines Day...Yum! After surviving a 6 week no sweets diet, they were a sight for sore eyes. I practically inhaled them!


We gave Sienna the choice to go to the Fun Center or Chucky Cheese for her Valentine's date and she chose the Fun Center. She had this bounce house all to herself so we let Zaida jump around too. They had a blast.


Tyler received his very first gift card for a much needed massage. He has yet to take advantage of it.




ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Sienna was so excited to go to preschool on St. Patrick's day. The night before I made her a green peanut and butter sandwich, kiwi and only green m&m's. She was so excited to use her "Hello Kitty" lunch box and have a Leprechaun lunch with her friends. When I picked her up she was more than excited to tell me how the Leprechauns came and made a mess of her classroom. They left green footprints all over the desks and left a pot of gold for the class. She was in awe. It was so cute to see her so excited.


Later that day Sienna got her first hair cut from her Aunt Stephanie. She kept asking me if it was going to hurt. She actually did awesome and sat there so still the whole time. She asked Stephanie if she could take the cape home with her. Ha! I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. She looks so cute!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you've been. It seems like forever since you've blogged. Looks like you guys are having fun holidays making crafts and eating treats. Let's get together soon... seriously this time!
-Whitney

Heather said...

Aren't you a super fun mom! I didn't do anything for V-day or St. Patrick's day. Sienna is cute in her little "cape."

Leslie said...

I wanna see after pictures!! post them now please. I love your girls. Looks like they had a blast in the bouncy house. Wish we could be there to hang out!

Unknown said...

Those peanut butter balls had me drooling. Mmmmmm...

bevany said...

We so don't do anything special for our kids on Valentine's or St. Patrick's day. I swear every holiday is so much bigger than it was when we were little.
I can't believe Sienna just got her first hair cut! We need to see the finished product.

Aubry said...

I just cut Shalie's hair for the first time too. Sienna looks so cute sitting so still for her haircut! We will be in Utah sometime this summer - ha! The plan was May but that might be changing now. We shall see. Anyway, we'd love to see you so if you are in town before we make it up there let me know.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh Sienna is so adorable!! How cute! Those peanut butter balls look SOOOO good!! And 6 weeks without sweets?? I'm so impressed! I don't know if I could do that, lol.

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun day,and grandma Sharon was glad that I got to be there that day. You were so cute talking about getting your hair cut.