CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I realize this is a little late but I would like to express my gratitude to all my family and friends. I am so thankful to have two wonderful, supportive, loving families. I am so thankful for my husband and two beautiful girls. I am so thankful for modern medicine and wonderful nurses and doctors who have taken care of both my girls. When life gets hard and you wonder, "why me?" I have to stop and count my wonderful blessings.
We really did have a lovely Thanksgiving with way too much food and great company. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday too. Hopefully Christmas will be spent at home with my entire family together.


Savannah, Jake, Dallas and Calder enjoying the delicious spread.





Lesley and Angie


The "chefs"





I love how cute Sienna's cousins are with her. They just love her and play with her so well.


mmmmmm......the turkey.

One pooped little girl.






5 comments:

Josh and Tausha said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! You do have so much to be thankful for! Sienna is so cute...we miss her and you! Let us watch her for you one day! Call me anytime!

Daddy said...

Hi babiees

Daddy loves you and am so proud of the woman you are and the Mommy you have become. I miss you, TY, Sienna and Zaida. (Toby too) You have no idea how hard it is to be here alone. I do have Nick and Britt. Your pictures give me comfort. Love Daddy

Leslie said...

I love the picture of Sienna. Makes me want to scoop her up and take her to her bed! I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I hope you get to bring little Zaida home for Christmas!

Erin Marriott said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you were able to spend it with Tyler's family! I love the Berretts!!! I miss those days hanging out over there! p.s. You look fantastic, by the way, Katie! Your face looks so skinny, and you look so good!!!!

Aubry said...

Sienna is so cute sleeping there on the floor. Glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I hope you all get to have a nice quiet Christmas with Zaida at home! Hope she's doing well!