CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Piggies, cows and slide!"

UTAH STATE FAIR
We made our annual trip to the Utah State Fair and we were so excited because Sienna actually understood what we were doing and looked forward to it. She would say over and over again, "piggies, cows and slide!" She would then continue on and make all the animal sounds.


Sienna was a little nervous at first to go on such a big slide but she ended up loving it and crying when we walked away.



We took her to "Little Hands On The Farm" where they get a hands on understanding of what you do on a farm. Here she is planting her carrot seed.







brushing the sheep.


Picking her grown carrot


After they were done planting, picking and taking care of the animals they were able to sell their food to the market. They give you a dollar so you can buy something in their store. Sienna bought a Granola Bar. It was so cute.


And here she is giving her hard earned Granola Bar to the Goats. Oops!


Let's just say all the Goats loved Sienna after she shared her yummy treat.


I wish I had a video of how hard Sienna was laughing. She loved seeing all the animals and just laughed the entire time.


Of course we had to take Sienna on the Carousel




We had a great time at the Fair. What a fun way to kick off the Fall season.

9 comments:

Heather said...

looks very fun! I love her hair by the way, you did a good job! Where is the pregnancy picture though?

allisonlaurel said...

How cute! I'm so jealous- I think Addy would have a blast with all those animals!

Aubry said...

She's getting so big! What a fun outing for her.

Anonymous said...

Look at Sienna's adorable hair! I love it, I think she looks older too!

Wish we weren't so busy so we could have made it this year. It looks like you guys had a blast!

bevany said...

So fun! I love the fair but I haven't been in a few years. Maybe we'll have to try it next year! Sienna is brave to touch the animals. I don't think my girls would go near them.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love Fall and I totally agree, I think this is the first year Sienna was able to fully enjoy it. Look like you guys spent quite a bit of time there. I just started laughing as soon as I saw the slide. LOL! Well, I miss you-miss not being at the fair with you. So glad you guys had a good time. Back to work I go!

Leslie said...

I bet she had so much fun! We used to take Sydney to things like that in Oklahoma all the time and she loved it. I need to find better places to take my kids here in Arizona. Sienna is becoming such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

I am so bummed that we missed the fair! I LOVE to go! It looks super fun!!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm sad we did not go this year. In fact I don't think I have been since I was in high school. Glad Sienna loved it!