CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Zaida is Potty Trained!!




I potty trained Zaida in the beginning of July right before our Yellowstone trip...pictures to come. We started on a Monday and she was consistently going pee pee by Wednesday. The following Tuesday she was going poops. Zaida has always had tummy issues. She is always backed up so it has been work trying to figure her out and help her to be more regular. It's a work in progress. We couldn't be more proud and surprised by how quickly she adjusted to going on the potty! I was nervous to take her to Yellowstone the following week but she did great and we made it out without any accidents!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Zaida - miss her so much and her hugs!!! I'm not only way impressed with her - but with you! You've got some magic touch when it comes to this - way to go!