"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Preschool Pictures
Look how much Sienna has grown! I really am in denial my little girl has graduated from her preschool years and is moving on to her elementary years. The time is going by faster than I would like but I am enjoying all the obsticals to come.
Sienna is starting to look just like her mom. I used to think she looked exactly like Tyler. But now I see so much of her mom in her. I can't wait to see you soon at bear lake! Love you
I have a rockin' husband who makes me laugh endlessly. We have 2 beautiful daughters together who add so much depth to our lives. We have a wonderful life together and I look forward to eternity making memories.
2 comments:
Sienna is starting to look just like her mom. I used to think she looked exactly like Tyler. But now I see so much of her mom in her. I can't wait to see you soon at bear lake! Love you
I see a lot of you in Sienna too! She really is growing up so fast. I can't believe how fast the time flies!
Post a Comment