
This year for Valentine's Day my sweet mom was in town visiting and helping me while Tyler was in South Africa. Tyler returned just in time for Valentine's Day. My mom watched our girls and let me and Tyler go on a much needed date. We met up with our good friends Nikki and Ken for dinner and a movie. We had so much fun! I guess everyone stayed home that night because nothing seemed crowded. It really felt like a normal night. We love having the Jackson's so close to us again and look forward to many more dates.
I am always so grateful to be surrounded by the people I love on Valentine's Day. My sweet mom sacrificed being with her valentine to help me and my family. We really appreciated having her there. My awesome dad sacrificed as well and I only wish he could have been there with us. I love my husband and my sweet girls so much. I hope I can always show my love through my actions and my words.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





3 comments:
How sweet of your mom! Glad you had a good time.
That is so nice of your mom to help you guys out like that. Glad Tyler made it home for Valentine's Day. I hope you and your cute girls are doing well!
Funnest night! But then again, every night with you and Tyler is "the funnest night" So grateful for your mom - she is awesome and like a 2nd mom to us! We look forward to lots and lots of dates as well - love ya guys!
Post a Comment