CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bringing in 2012!

To celebrate the New Year, we had some of our good friends over to par-tay it up. We enjoyed yummy chip dips, and Delicious treats. We played all sorts of fun/funny games leading up to midnight. I would have to say the game Ninja, introduced to us by Nikki and Ken, would take the cake. Let's just say one person got poked in the eye, another elbowed in the face and many private parts grazed. ha! What a fun night!
I am never one to commit to a New Year Resolution, but this year my family is all participating in a "Barnett Biggest Loser" competition. There is some money in the pot at the end of our 90 days and that in and of itself is pretty motivating. However, we have all signed up for LoseIt! a website which helps you set goals, count calories and lose weight. I am seriously addicted! I have never counted calories in my life, but with a smart phone it is so easy. Tyler and I have so much fun counting calories together. And I mean that...we are dorks! I love it! We can all keep tabs on every one's progress and motivate each other. So fun! If you are wanting to lose weight and start a healthier lifestyle without a crazy diet regimen, this is the way to go! After we hit the first 90 day mark we might come up with a new goal and start again. Here's to a healthier 2012! Wish me luck!



Two little best buds! Sienna, Zaida and Paisley all were wearing the same jammies. It was so cute. These two had their own little New Year's celebration in Sienna's room till 10:30! We all took turns giving them empty threats in hopes that one would work...



Brandon and Alecia, Tiara, Ken and Nikki, me and Tyler, Norine and Brandon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! NINJA! It was so much fun - glad you liked it. We definitely need to play that one again!!!! Thanks for all the preparation you and Tyler put into that night - it was sooooo much fun with everyone!!! Thanks for introducing me to Loseit too! Now all I need is a Smartphone and we're good to go! Love ya!