CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthday "4" Sienna

My baby girl turned 4 while we were in Bear Lake. We celebrated by taking her swimming all afternoon. We went out for pizza for dinner that night and came back for cake. Sienna requested a Dora cake this year which I thought was pretty funny considering she rarely watches Dora, but it is her birthday so her wish is my command. I could not find a Dora cake but I found a star cake and remembered how Dora likes to catch stars throughout her show so I figured that would work. Sienna opened presents throughout the day so she would appreciate all her gifts and that worked out really well.

Sienna is constantly cracking us up with her innocent sense of humor. The morning of our trip she was so excited. She came running to tell me how she packed her little suit case and was all ready to go. I told her how great that was and asked what items she packed. She told me she packed her bucket, a bird and a shovel. She then threw her hands up and asked me how she was supposed to fit her pajamas in there? Her face was the funniest part to the story. When she asks questions she makes a certain face that is hilarious. She squints her eyes and her mouth curves up on one side. I had to share this cute story with Lynn. When I came back downstairs Sienna was half naked shoving her pajamas in her suit case. She turned around all proud of herself and told me she was all ready to go to Bear Lake!
Sienna is a sweetheart! She loves to play with her cousins and her friends and of course her sister Zaida. If any of them starts to cry Sienna becomes so concerned for them and just wants them to be happy again. She is also a big helper to her mom. She loves to help me cook, clean, make the beds and take care of Zaida.
We love you Sienna! We love the sunshine you bring into our lives.





The Girls love the Fairy Hut! Sienna pretends it is her Rapunzel Tower.



My dad crawled in with the girls, it was so cute!






This baby doll from Grandma Sharon and Papa Kirk is too funny...and a wee bit scary. It talks and moves when you walk by it. It made noises the whole car ride up. Thankfully the gifts were in the other car with Ty and my dad. Ha!


I could have given Sienna balloons and she would have been satisfied. Go figure!



Sienna is obsessed with the movie Tangled and loves Rapunzel! She pretends all sorts of things are her magic hair. She usually has me attach a tie to her hair and acts out the movie. So I was a bit excited for her to open her Rapunzel dress and wig. She was one excited girl!






Happy Birthday Sienna!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my little Sienna. So grown up! My girls use blankets to pretend they have magical hair. I'm glad she had so much fun. I can't wait until the girls get to play together again. We will have to plan a FaceTime date.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Sienna! She looks adorable in the wig and dress.

Aubry said...

Happy birthday to Sienna! What a cute birthday girl! Glad you all had a fun trip.