CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bear Lake

My parents came up for education week. The weekend before they went to education week, we went to dinner Friday and Saturday and saw Cowboys and Aliens. I took pictures on my actual camera so one we move into our house I will post those. I was lucky enough to go down to Provo and attend a few classes with my parents. The following weekend we Made our way to Bear Lake.


Merlins is a must for us! We love it! Can you see Zaida's pig tails?



We went to Rendezvous Beach one day to play in the sand and kayak. Tyler's company now produces kayaks and I must say they are pretty awesome!















Sienna loved kayaking with her daddy. She was brave and jumped out of her kayak into the lake! (I was surprised by that)


Me and my mom had fun racing...unfortunately my mom won.





We already knew how much Zaida loves to swim but she grew even more brave on this trip. She floated all over the big pool by herself. It was pretty funny looking.






We had a lot of fun pool hopping. We swam in the outside pool by day and the inside pool by night.



When ever we went to Merlins for dinner or shakes, the girls had to play at the playground.

We also celebrated Sienna's birthday while we were there but that will be a separate post.
Thanks mom and dad for the fun get away. We loved spending time with you guys and miss you already. Can't wait till next year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh our pictures came out so cute, and did we have a blast at Bear Lake. Grandma and Grandpa can't wait until next year. We had to have the cutest little girls with us at that lake and pool.

Anonymous said...

Look how big your girls are getting! Holy cow, I can't believe it! Emery has the same swimming suit that Sienna is wearing... gotta love Target! Did you guys get a new house? I am going to text you..