FALL HIKE
We love to hike during the Fall season when the colors are changing and the air is crisp.
FIELD TRIP- BLACK ISLAND FARMS
Sienna's Kindergarten class went to Black Island Farms for their first field trip of the year. I was lucky enough to tag along as a parent volunteer. The kids in her class are precious and so much fun.
First the kids enjoyed a hayride to pick out their very own pumpkins. They all were smart and picked the littlist ones. ha!
Then they played all over the farm, rode the big slide, and train. What a blast!
WARD TRUNK OR TREAT
Sienna wanted to be a "Princess Witch" and Zaida was a "Kitty Cat" (hand-me down) and super cute!
Beck, Zaida, Lily, Sienna and Kennedy
PUMPKIN WALK
Tyler looks thrilled in this picture!
PUMPKIN CARVING
For family night we carved 2 of our pumpkins.
The girls had fun digging out the seeds even though
they thought it was so gross! We roasted our seeds which
turned out pretty yummy!
HALLOWEEN PARADE
Sienna had a fun Kindergarten Halloween party
followed by a costume parade. I was able to volunteer
for the party. I set up some touchy feely stations for the
kids to touch and guess the mystery items. They danced,
made crafts and played Simon Says. Super cute!
TRICK OR TREATING!!
Tyler and Brandon took our little ones out trick or treating
while I stayed home and handed out candy.
HAUNTED HOUSE
After the kids were done trick or treating Lesley and I
took Sienna and Lily to the spooky houses in our area. The
girls laughed, jumped and squealed the entire night, it was great!
















No comments:
Post a Comment