Sienna needed a new bike for her birthday so a bike is what she got! She was a bit excited! Her other bike had been out of commission for a while.
Her second birthday request of the day was a flower pancake. Done! Check check!
Grandma and Grandpa Berrett came over for cake and ice cream. They came bearing gifts for Sienna...and one for the birthday girl's sister.
Her cake request was another butterfly cake...I am done with my butterfly cake pan so I made due with the little free hand skills I have and drew one on her cake. My time at Mrs. Fields decorating cookie cakes paid off...HA! At least the birthday girl was pleased with my work.
Fancy Nancy Party!!!
This is Sienna's cookie she decorated. She did a good job decorating her crown!
This is the ring Sienna made. The girls had so much fun making their rings! They were thrilled they got to keep them. Ha!
This was Sienna's first "friend" birthday party. I promised her when she turned five I would throw her a big party. Her party ideas were Fancy Nancy, or Butterfly party. I suggested how fun a Fancy Nancy party would be and she agreed. She has loved Fancy Nancy since she was 2! All her friends came dressed in their fancy attire. We decorated "fancy" cookies and made "fancy" butterfly rings. The girls were so cute acting all fancy. I think the party was a success! Whew!
We love you Sienna! You are so much fun every day! We hope you had a fun 5th birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sienna! I love the Fancy Nancy party! what a great idea.
Love the Fancy Nancy party, what a cute idea! I finally got Macie her first Fancy Nancy book...she's obsessed!
Love that girl! Fancy nancy. So cute! Glad she had a fun day.
Oh my goodness. Looks like such a fun time! We miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment