CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Independence Day in Arizona

We just returned from our annual summer trip in Arizona. We spent quality time with family, met the newest addition to our family, swam, met up with friends, and relaxed. We always have so much fun when we are there. We miss everyone already! Thanks mom and dad for everything!


We stopped by nick's new house! Check out Brittny's belly!



All 3 girl cousins. My sister tara is expecting a girl in October and brittny will give us our first boy in October!



Sienna holding her new cousin Ava.

YouTube Video

Here is a video of the girls at the Desert Ridge splash pad. It is pretty funny.



Papa Kirk took my girls swimming every morning after his run.



This little girl is a natural born fish. She has no fear of the water.



Sienna's swimming skills grew tremendously on this trip. We are so proud her.





Sienna wanted to hold baby Ava every chance she got. It actually reminded me of myself with my younger cousins.






Zonked!



We celebrated the 4th of July with a lot of swimming, water volleyball, snacking and bbq-ing and of course fireworks.






Who is that hot stud muffin going for the ball?? Oh that's right, my man!


Pregnant Brittny going for the ball.








Our fireworks were pretty pathetic but fun for the kids. Zaida loved them.



I should have turned the flash on.


I love nick's face in this pic!



Brittny and Phil stayed at a beautiful resort for a dew days so they could be closer to us. Me and the girls met up with Britt and took advantage of the pool, lazy river and slide while we were there. The girls had a blast! Tyler took advantage of a free round of golf with Phil. I believe Tyler won!



We always enjoy Uncle Sams while we are there. When we left the restaurant we could not see it was so dusty. There was a huge 3000 foot "haboob" dust storm outside. Pure craziness!









I tried the Gelato Spot for the first time..mmmmmm



Hangin' out with the girls. Leslie came over with her girls to swim and then we went to lunch.






Later that night we went to dinner as a family and then to a movie with my mom, brittny, Leslie and me.



Our fun trip was over too fast and before we knew it we were at the airport again.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We miss you guys!!

Erin Marriott said...

What a fun trip!!! Sounds like you had a blast with your family!! And girl, you look SO good! SO skinny and beautiful!! And how cute is Brit pregnant?? She is so darling. I think you two look so much alike. I loved the pic of you two with your mom. SO sweet. I miss you guys! Have you found a new home yet? I've been thinking about you, and wondering if you found anything yet. I should call you soon, I feel like we have so much to catch up on. Love you girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures we had so much fun. Miss you bunches. Can't wait until August.

Love, Momsalish aka momab